Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Job Notification: Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Those candidates who are interested should check their eligibility before applying.
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Last date for Online Application||31 March 2022|
Also Read: AIIMS Jammu Recruitment 2022
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Vacancy Details:
- Business Administration – 2 Posts
- Chemistry- 1 Post
- Computer Science and Technology- 2 Posts
- Environmental Sciences-02 (01-SC, 01-UR)
- Education- 1 Post (for ST)
- Mathematics-02 (01-UR, 01-SEBC)
- Mass Communication- 01-UR
- Nanoscience and Technology-01-SEBC
- Water Engineering and Management-01-EWS
- Transport Science and Technology- 02 (01-SC, 01-SEBC)
- Mathematics- 02 (01-UR, 01-SEBC)
- Energy Engineering- 01-SEBC
- Eduction- 02 Post (01-UR, 01-SC)
- Life Science- 1 Post (For SC)
- Mass Communication- 1 Post (01-EWS)
- Mathematics- 1 Post (UR)
- Nanoscience and Technology- 01-SEBC
- Transport Science and Technology- 01-SEBC
- Environmental Sciences- 02 (01-SC, 01-UR)
Computer Science and Technology- 01-EWS
Education-02 (01-SC, 01- EWS)
Transport Science and Technology- 01-UR
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Job:
Professor (Life Sciences) (Mass Communication) (Mathematics)- Essential:
Eligibility (A or B):
i. An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed / UGC CARE list journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
ii. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR
An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/ disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the
concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
How to Apply for Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested persons can apply online on or before 31 March 2022.