ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 for Graduates: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the notification for filling up the vacant posts of Social Security Officer (SSO)/ Manager Grade-II/ Superintendent on regular basis through direct recruitment. The candidates who are interested in these posts can check their eligibility, age limit, education qualification.
Bank Jobs 2022: Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Latest Government Jobs 2022: Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2022
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Submitting Online Application||12 March 2022|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||12 April 2022|
|ESIC SSO Exam Date||to be notified|
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Category||No. Of Post|
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Salary
Pay Level – 7 of Pay matrix (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
Recruitment 2022: TMC Recruitment 2022
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation from a recognized University (Preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
- Working knowledge of computers including use of office suites and database.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|21 Years||27 Years|
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination – 100 Marks
- Phase II – Main Examination – 200 Marks
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test – 50 Marks
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination. Rs. 250/-
- All other categories – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
- To register for the application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. In case you are unable to complete the application form in one go, then you can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Enter your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button