KV Bihar Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya NPGC Nabinagar, Aurangabad, Bihar will attend walk-in-interview to prepare a panel for the posts to be filled on purely part time contract basis against the vacant posts during the session 2022-23 as per KVS norms. Eligible candidates are invited for Interested candidates can check their eligibility age limit educational qualification and then appear for interview for PRT, TGT, PGT & Instructor Posts.
KV Bihar Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Interview Date for PGT and TGT – 22 March 2022
- Interview Date for PRT, PGT CS and Instructor – 23 March 2022
- Time – 8 AM
KV Bihar Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- PGT – English, Hindi, Physics, Maths
- TGT – Eng., Maths, Skt., Hindi
- Primary Teacher
- Computer Instructor
- Music Instructor
KV Bihar Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- PGT – Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Computer Science – At-least 50 % marks in B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. 2. Competence to teach through English and Hindi medium.
- TGT – Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate.
How to Apply for KV Bihar Recruitment 2022 ?
The candidates who are interested and fulfill their eligibility may appear for interview on the prescribed date and time by downloading the bio-data from the above website along with original and self-attested photocopies of their educational, professional and experience certificates and two latest passport size photographs on the prescribed date. can be present for.