ssc cgl odisha | odisha cgl recruitment 2022 | recruitment odisha 2022 | staff selection commission odisha | odisha government jobs 2022 | odisha sarkari naukri 2022 | ssc cgl government jobs 2022 | sarkari result ssc cgl 2022 | odisha freejobalert 2022 | odisha recruitment 2022 | vacancy in odisha 2022 | graduate jobs 2022
Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022:Recently Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is looking for graduates for Group-B graduate level posts as “Preliminary Recruitments”. Vacancies are available for the post of Inspector of Cooperative Services, Auditor of Cooperative Services, Auditor and Textile Inspector. Candidates can check below important dates, post-wise vacancy, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, exam pattern and other details before applying.
Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of OSSC CGL Registration and Online Application – 12 March 2022
- Last Date of OSSC CGL Registration – 11 April 2022
- Last Date of OSSC CGL Application Form – 22 April 2022
- OSSC CGL Exam Date – to be announced
Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Department||Vacancy||Vacancy Reserved for Women|
|Inspector of Co-operative Services||Registrar of Co-operative Societies||127||42|
|Auditor of Co-operative Services||Directorate of Co-operative Audit||71||23|
|Auditor||Directorate of Textile||06||02|
|Auditor||Revenue Divisional Commissioner (SD), Berhampur||01||00|
|Inspector of Textiles||Directorate of Textile||28||13|
Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Rs. 25,300/- per month
Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or such other educational qualification equivalent thereto from a recognized University
Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- SC/ST/PwD (having Permanent Disability) – Rs 200/-
Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected through CBRE (Computer Based Recruitment Test) mode using different sets of question papers in multiple batches.
- The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Stage 1 Exam
- Stage 2 Certificate Verification
OSSC CGL Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|Paper-I||Maths and Reasoning||100||100||1 and half hour|
|Paper-II||Composite Paper (Odia,English, @ 0.25 for each GK & Computer||100||100|| 1 hour|
Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
How to Apply for Odisha SSC CGL 2022 ?
- First, register yourself by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE” button in the Home page of the Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in. Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking
- on “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding with filling up the Application Form.
- Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form”.